You won't find a more durable safety shade range!
The new Pro-MX has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the commercial market. It has an easy-up fast build mechanism and can be quickly erected by two people. Totally portable, Pro-MX is extremely robust and durable to withstand the bump and grind of regular use.
Commercial Pro Max has 5 Adjustable Height Positions Replacement parts are available
Here are just some of the NEW recently upgraded key features of the Pro-MX
- Smart 'quick release-clip' allows rapid and straightforward leg height adjustment with 5 different height settings
- Hard-wearing (hammer tested) grey nylon joints to match colour scheme of the framework provide a smooth sliding action. This class of Nylon is used in engineering for replacing steel as a more cost effective hardwearing solution which has greater flex tolerance for uneven ground.
- Seam-sealed 500d canopy delivers superb weather resistance
- 1.2mm Steel weight-bearing frame, powder-coated in silver to protect it against the elements and along with grey joints gives the look of an aluminium frame at a glance "very elegant"
- Heavy-duty wheelie storage bag with storage compartments for equipment
- The canopy and sidewalls are now Pro quality with 500d fabric and heavy duty Velcro attaching the sidewalls to the canopy this improves the speed of erection and also the look.
- Lastly all our Pro Max canopies and sidewalls are totally generic, which means if you have a MX canopy and sidewalls you have the option of buying a Pro-40 or Pro-50 framework later and your canopy sidewalls will still fit.
- 3M x 3M (10' x 10')
- 3M x 4.5M (10' x 15')
- 3M x 6M (10' x 20')